The Campaign Report gives you and your team insight into the effectiveness of your candidate engagement. See which users or strategies in your team are driving engagement, see if this is improving over time and determine the most effective way of converting and engaging candidates by campaign, or even individual touch point.
A. Accessing the Campaign Report
- To access the Campaign Report, navigate to 'Reporting' in the menu at the top of your screen.
- Navigate to the report type dropdown menu at the top left of your screen. Select 'Campaign Report'.
- You will now be in the Campaign reporting module.
B. Customising Campaign Report
- Start customising your campaign report by selecting a time range over which you want to measure the effectiveness of your campaign(s) or messages. Specify a precise time range or select from the standard 'last 30 days', 'last 60 days', 'last 90 days' or 'last 180 days' options.
- Select the message 'type' you would like to report on. You can choose to report on direct messages sent through the candidate full profile, or you can report on campaigns.
- Select campaigns or messages that originate from particular users. You can select 'all users' if you wish to broaden your campaign reporting scope.
- Select a specific campaign that you would like to report on. Alternatively, you can report across all campaigns.
- Select an individual touch point of the single selected campaign, or a specific touch point of all campaigns within the report. Alternatively, you can report across all touch points.
- When you have selected all of the above report customisation options, select whether you want to show the data by day, week or month from the dropdown menu at the top right of the email events graph.
- All results will show in real time. You can hide certain email actions from the graph by simply clicking on the event in the menu to the right. Hover your mouse over a data point to show the count and specific email action being measured.
C. Dashboard key
- Select report type
- Select time range to report on live campaigns
- Select type of message (direct message via candidate full profile, or campaigns)
- Select messages based on owner
- Select specific campaign or all campaigns
- Select specific touchpoint or all touch points
- Campaign report analytics (update in real time)
- Select daily, weekly or monthly measurement of email events over specified time range
- Email events (click on an event to hide event, click again to show it)
- Download report
D. Campaign report actions
- The report will show the following actions:
- Emails sent - how many candidates were sent a message in a campaign or number of individual messages sent directly to candidates through their mini profile
- Emails opened - how many emails (from those sent) were opened
- Emails clicked - how many emails sent did a candidate click on a link contained within the email
- Emails replied - how many emails received a reply from a candidate
- Unsubscribed - how many emails did a candidate click on the 'unsubscribe' link
- Bounced - how many times an email message did not send to a candidate added to a campaign or messaged directly through their full profile
2. The graph is interactive, so you can hover your curser over a particular data point to see what email action is being shown and the exact count for that data point.
E. Download Campaign report
- You can download the report by clicking on the download button at the top right of your screen.
- A download of the campaign report graph will automatically appear as an image.